Rude In Public!

Go ahead. Type it out.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Daily "Dumbass" Award:


GoldenPalace.com spent $10,000 big ones to permanently tattoo its url onto shit-fer-brains here's forehead.

- what's she thinking? She'll get bangs and live off the 10 grand forever??? I can't even go deeper into this, it's so stupid. Seriously. I am appalled. I know I should be feeling all sorry for her, for needing the $$ that bad... but here's the thing that keeps me from that: this STUPID fucking gaze of pleasure into the hand mirror. I seriously think she believes she looks fiiiine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, she makes Ivanka Trump look pretty good.

8:46 PM, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idiot!

12:18 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Lazy Asian said...

i'm not so sure that's a gaze of pleasure. More a gaze of mental vacancy.

12:51 PM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home