Rude In Public!

Go ahead. Type it out.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Doctors Piss Me Off.


MD's are the rudest people around. This morning I sat in a doctor's office for 3 hours past my appointment time, waiting... while my doctor cheerily waved an arm at me every so often to acknowledge my presence, said "hi there! how ya doin'? good to see you!" more than once, then sent his orderly out for a round of McDonald's for the entire medical staff, including himself. And sat there in front of waiting patients and ate it. What's worse: the simple fact that I sat there forever? Or that I sat there forever with the smell of McDonald's in the air, and you know that shit sticks to you until you go shower...?

-I just don't get why doctors think they're more important than the rest of us. Oh sure. Saving lives and crap. Whatever. I have important things to do, too... articles to read, thoughts to have, numbers to crunch... my work is every bit as important as some asshead who needs a spinal-fusion-whatever-procedure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make rabbits out of gauze and cotton balls, then start screaming "God! They're everywhere!". Bingo. Center of attention again.

Great blog!

8:12 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger djn said...

The most astounding thing is that a DOCTOR bought McDonalds!! Good grief...

1:14 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea,me too!!

5:06 AM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ratemds.com/index.jsp

5:06 AM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home