Rude In Public!

Go ahead. Type it out.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Smokers Suck.


It's, like, the 3rd day of Spring. 80-something degrees. Gorgeous.
So I go outside to eat my lunch, and am sitting, face turned up to sun, enjoying myself in the courtyard and thinking mellow thoughts about the color yellow.... when suddenly 2 nasty-ass smoker-girls appear, and out of the ENTIRE FUCKING COURTYARD.... sit down right! next! to me!! and begin to smoke.
This is unfathomable, as I was clearly NOT! smoking, and also clearly enjoying a moment of solitude. (WHILE NOT SMOKING.) You think they could at least have said, "hey, do you mind if we light up?" if it was so important to share the same space.
I don't even fucking understand how people can be so rude, when there's an entire rest of the courtyard for them to go sit in and pollute themselves.
One of them turns to the other and says, "dude, it's bee-YOOT-full out here today, idn't it?" (sic) , and all I can do is sit and seethe.
YES, it WAS "bee-YOOT-full"-- until someone decided to sit next to me with 3 fucking cigarettes between the two of them!! May they rot in an oxygen-less Hell forever.

7 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

Totally!!

Of all the rude things someone could do, this kind of monkey business is at the top of the list.

1:13 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET YOUR CANCER STICKS AWAY FROM ME....

HATE these people. Addicted bastards. You can kill yourself...but back the fuck off from my air...you soon to be wrinkled pond scum.

On any given day I wonder how much work time is wasted by people leaning against buildings as the chain smoke as many fags as possible in what they assume to be an adequate break time...where's my goddamn break time? AND THE SMELL....don't even get me started.

1:27 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly like when you go to the beach and everything is perfect. Then a family of 12 with boomboxes, heavy moving equipment and cigars all around plants itself right next to you. A whole entire beach out there, and they're touching your blanket. What IS that about people? Do they need to be part of a crowd to feel comfortable, or do they just like making strangers miserable? Smoking is obscene and should be illegal in public. Did you not move out of principle because you were there first, or because you didn't want to be (gasp) rude?

6:40 PM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really should see what's in the air you breath...

the stuff the EPA doesn't have "acceptable limits" for.

I hate rude people in general. Doesn't matter what they got going on.

7:08 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Anonyme. said...

HeartinSF:
Funny you should say that. I was thinking about people on the beach as I wrote this... it is inexplicable to me, as well.

As for your question about me not moving, it assumes I did not, in fact, move. Which I did. Promptly and far, far away. I don't care about being polite. I don't care about being there first. I just wanted to enjoy my day, and only a move was gonna make that possible.

5:27 PM, March 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you are one whiney bitch.
I've read a bunch of your posts and agreed with a couple of them but bitching about smokers who are OUTSIDE is too much.

You need to shut the hell up, stop bitching and complaining on this blog and learn to lighten up.

5:08 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Stable? Fuck off.
It's my blog. I'll "whine" if I want to. If it sucks so bad, don't come back. It's that simple.

8:22 PM, July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home