Rude In Public!

Go ahead. Type it out.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Rude. It's What's For Dinner!


People and their weird fucking food habits.

I was craving Mexican, but a friend persuaded me to try some cracked-out raw food place she's obsessed with in Culver City. It was vile. Vegan, organic, non-meat, non-dairy, and non-cooked. So it pretty much sucked. Friend had the "rawsagna", and I had the "rawcamole" (wrapped in a collard green leaf, to make it all worse). This is Friend's new answer to bulimia- apparently eating there makes her shit a lot, and she got nervous and constipated visiting her new boyfriend for 10 days, and didn't "go" the entire time.... so now she's eating the crap (as it were) out of this stuff, and hoping for the best. I have to say, everyone in there was cracker-ass skinny and sort of glow-y-- I guess when you have nothing better to do but eat wheatgrass and wait for the wrath, it can lend the skin a tender glow. Me, I'll stick to moisturizer. Place was GODAWFUL...

and she's not the only one. Another friend of mine (your garden-variety carb-avoiding, macrobiotic, no fish, no dairy, no meat, no mercury, no yeast etc, etc....) will accompany me to any restaurant I wish- toting along a giant thermos of bilious green sludge she prefers to anything on any menu. She swears it keeps her slim. What's the frickin' POINT. It isn't fun to eat out anymore. People can ruin a simple meal with their pointless worry.
and if you think this is all in my mind... check this out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Blathergab said...

Hey Proud Mary: I LOVE your blog!!
Thanks for the laughs, and for challenging me to be better at the word game. Your descriptive style is wonderful. Keep it up! I'll be back. :)
Cheers, Pamela

11:31 AM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya.

They're the purest form of vanity there is. I'll be sure to be first in line to laugh when these narcissists discover they actually die like the rest of us.

2:09 PM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. We're not all size 2 with big tits. Have some mercy.

9:23 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home