Rude In Public!

Go ahead. Type it out.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ass Grabbing.


Don't touch my ass. Or pinch my cheeks. Or tender any untoward and explicitly uninvited contact to my body corporeal. I am not a puppy. Do not touch me.
DO! NOT! TOUCH!!! ME.
(I will never understand why people infringe upon personal space in this manner.)
I have a theory that if I were bigger and more physically imposing, this wouldn't happen. No real way to test this, so I beg of you, nay: imPLORE you:
DO NOT TOUCH ME, MY ASS OR ANYTHING ELSE in polite or otherwise conversation.

***It's RUDE.***

This goes double for the crazy lady who lifted up my shirt to better see my waist. and ended up exposing half my bra. WHY DOES THIS NEED TO EVEN BE STATED...? Just keep your hands to yourself, and all will be fine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! That's pretty crusty behavior. If people have no boundaries themselves, they're not going to respect yours. Maybe this is why cute little dogs bite. You could at least growl.

1:19 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um.. are you calling me a dog...?

1:33 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time pull her shirt up over her head, and knee her in the stomach. works every time.

3:38 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No-ooooo. Since you're NOT a dog (although decidedly cute) and don't bite, a well-placed growl is often helpful. Or as Chanakin suggests, a well-placed knee.

6:21 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home